Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Twino P2P platform to start listing Spanish loans February 16th 2017.

The TWINO P2P lending logo

Last week I wrote a blog post Speculating what the loans terms will be of the new Spanish loans announced by Twino in a recent update email. I had hopes these loans which run for a duration of one month and are covered by the buyback guarantee would be 13%+ to make it a
worthwhile investment .
Unfortunately it seems that the loans will actually be well below this rate, here is what the official Spanish loan update says:

We are pleased to announce that we will start listing loans from our Spain’s loan originator on TWINO investment platform on 16th of February. These short-term loans have duration of up to 1 month, BuyBack Guarantee and they will be initially listed with interest rate of 8% per annum.

TWINO Group launched lending operations in Spain on August, 2016. In this short period of time, we have issued close to EUR 1.5 million worth of loans and we expect to see a gradual growth in the upcoming months.

We hope that you will find Spain’s loans useful and add them to your investment portfolios.

 Now don't get me wrong, I think it is great that there will be more loans available in the marketplace as I have funds hanging around in the holding account but for me 8% just does not cut the mustard. These figures can easily be achieved on multiple platforms that are, in my own opinion more stable. I have made the personal choice not to invest in these 8% loans as I do not think the reward matches the potential risks.

Let me know below in the comment section you opinion on these new Spanish loans.


**The above blog post is the blog authors own opinion and should not and cannot be taken as financial advice

No comments:

Post a Comment